Android crash after splash screens

I launched a test project (with gems such as WhiteBox, PhysX, etc.) on my android device but it crashed after splash screens. This is most likely due to an assert or missing shaders, but I don’t know how to deal with it. I’d appreciate any help.

[INFO] Starting remote log, searching for 127.0.0.1:4710
--------------------------------
[SHADERS] GCM Global Cache Miss: <4>FixedPipelineEmu@FPPS()()(2d2d0202)(0)(0)(0)(%ST_GMEM_256BPP|%ST_GMEM_RT_GREATER_FOUR|%ST_FEATURE_FETCH_DEPTHSTENCIL)(PS)
 Compile FixedPipelineEmu@FPPS(RT0)(LT2d2d0202)(STa2)(PS) (0 instructions, 0 tempregs, 0/0 constants) ...
[SHADERS] GCM Global Cache Miss: <4>FixedPipelineEmu@FPVS()()(2d2d0202)(0)(0)(0)(%ST_GMEM_256BPP|%ST_GMEM_RT_GREATER_FOUR|%ST_FEATURE_FETCH_DEPTHSTENCIL)(VS)
 Compile FixedPipelineEmu@FPVS(RT0)(LT2d2d0202)(STa2)(VS) (0 instructions, 0 tempregs, 1/4 constants) ...
[SHADERS] GCM Global Cache Miss: <4>FixedPipelineEmu@FPPS()()(2a2a0505)(0)(0)(0)(%ST_GMEM_256BPP|%ST_GMEM_RT_GREATER_FOUR|%ST_FEATURE_FETCH_DEPTHSTENCIL)(PS)
 Compile FixedPipelineEmu@FPPS(RT0)(LT2a2a0505)(STa2)(PS) (0 instructions, 0 tempregs, 2/2 constants) ...
[SHADERS] GCM Global Cache Miss: <4>FixedPipelineEmu@FPVS()()(2a2a0505)(0)(0)(0)(%ST_GMEM_256BPP|%ST_GMEM_RT_GREATER_FOUR|%ST_FEATURE_FETCH_DEPTHSTENCIL)(VS)
 Compile FixedPipelineEmu@FPVS(RT0)(LT2a2a0505)(STa2)(VS) (0 instructions, 0 tempregs, 1/4 constants) ...
(System) - <Audio>: Running without any AudioSystem!
Font initialization
(EngineModule_CryFont) - Initializing Font...
Loading DLL: libCryFont.so
(Module) - Attempting to load module:libCryFont.so
(Module) - Success!
Using FreeType 2.5.0
Initializing CryFont done, MemUsage=0Kb
Asked to load pak 'Engine/ShadersBin.pak' to memory, but did not find it in the list of available paks.
*** Init system render resources ***
Asked to load pak 'Engine/ShadersBin.pak' to memory, but did not find it in the list of available paks.
([Shaders System]) - Textures Manager - allocating default resources
Trying to create a texture with unsupported target format Unknown! [File=engineassets/textures/rotrandom.dds]

==================================================================
Trace::Assert
 e:\Amazon\Lumberyard\1.27.1.0\dev\Code\Framework\AzCore\AzCore\Memory\HphaSchema.cpp(2102): (529269812560) 'void AZ::HpAllocator::tree_free(void *)'
Double free detected of address 0x0x7ae47ccac0
------------------------------------------------
==================================================================

I use LY 1.27.1.0 and android 10 (SDK 29, NDK 21)

Hi Yevi,

Which configuration are you trying to build? Shaders are required in the APK only for release builds. The crash is most likely related to the assert about the double free of memory. Can you provide more information like callstack if available(you can debug the APK using Android Studio)? If not, then all of the logs from running adb logcat -s LMBR could also provide more information.

I do not believe this is an android problem. I did a test build a while back, and it took a while, but I had the problem where is did not find the pak’s it is looking for. The paks must be in the wrong spot in the built project, that was my issue, and it fixed the same error, and stopped the crashing that happened during the spash screen. I could be wrong, but the error is basically the exact same.