Animating Multiple States Simultaneously

I have been digging at this for a few days with no success. I am trying to animate a vehicle moving. I have tried it using both preset animations that I created in Maya as well as driving animations through simple transforms in script canvas.

Through the animgraph, is it possible to animate two simultaneous states? For example, I have an animation for the vehicle moving straight forward (basically its just wheels spinning) and I have two separate animations, one for the wheels turning right and the other for the wheels turning left. I would like the vehicle to continue to animate the wheels spinning while also turning. I have tried to use blendN but that doesnt seem to be the proper node. I have also tried using blend2 which gives me nice blends between my left and right turn, but I am having difficulty figuring out how to also include the wheel spinning animation at the same time.

Another way that I have tried is to accomplish this is to export the tires as separate fbx and then just spin them in script canvas using local rotate. When I attempt this way I get the ‘wobbly’ wheel effect when I then use turn animations. I have tried to use separate child joints for the wheel left/right turning animation that I imported from Maya but to no avail.

Any ideas? I know I am missing something possibly very simple.

Mahalo

Hi! As far as script canvas, hoe fast are ypu spinning the wheels, the distortions come at high speeds usually…

As far as the animgraph i dont work with cars (surprisingly for as lomg as i have been doing this lol) but i would imagine have a blendspace controlled by a speed and turn parameter should fix you problem…i habe a blendspace tutorial on the channel and that should get yoi going on what to change for your vehicle animations…
Y Axis = wheels spinning
X Axis = turning of wheels

hope that helps