Animation Editor causing Lumberyard crash with multiple monitors

I’ve run into some pretty consistent issues after adding a 4th monitor (all 4 hooked up to a 2080 Ti). The Lumberyard Editor will frequently go indefinitely unresponsive when using or opening the Animation Editor. No error message appears and I haven’t found anything in the logs. Removing the 4th monitor seems to resolve this. I’ve found a few ways to consistently reproduce this behavior.

Various steps to reproduce:

1. Open the Animation Editor, make it full screen on any monitor then exit out of Lumberyard Editor. Open Lumberyard Editor again and it either goes unresponsive either way, or does so after attempting to open the Animation Editor.
  2. Open the Animation Editor, leave it open on any monitor that isn’t your primary monitor while not full screen. Close and reopen the Lumberyard Editor and it either goes unresponsive either way, or does so after attempting to open the Animation Editor.

Once this happens, it persists even if I unplug the 4th monitor. I’ve found unplugging all but my primary monitor will get the Lumberyard Editor running. Then after restoring the default layout I can make it run with 3 monitors again.

Tl;dr - With 4 monitors, if the Animation Editor opens on any monitor other than my primary OR if it opens full screened even on the primary, Lumberyard goes unresponsive. Additionally, even when running it not full screened on my primary, it tends to go unresponsive after some time.

Not a huge deal as I can work fine on 3 monitors… but obviously I’d like to use the 4th. Would greatly appreciate if anyone has any suggestions!