Animation Editor Unusable for me and bugged

I can’t even click on menu items or icons because when you place the mouse directly on top of something it will not select. you have to move the stupid mouse to the top at you want to click and to the left. This Animation editor has a lot of bugs when I run it and the UI is not scaled properly in that editor only. all the others work fine.

That’s weird indeed – Apologies for the troubles @DeepSky. I’ve sent this in for the team to investigate further. Will keep you posted on updates! :slight_smile:

Hi @DeepSky

This happens when there is “Screen scaling”. As a workaround you can try to disable it.

To do so, go to Settings > System > Display. Depending your Windows’ version, you will see either a slider or a combo titled “Change the size of text, apps, and other items”. Select “100%” and try again.

If it is not a scaling issue, it could be a video card bug. We have seen this problem in some video cards, specially in laptops that have an integrated and discrete video card. Check that you have your drivers up to date. If you have two video cards in your computer, use the discrete one. To do so, right click on the editor executable, go to “Run with graphics processor” and select the discrete video card (not the integrated).

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The size of text scale was one of the first things I tried and it didn’t help. I have a gtx 1080 FTW version and all other engines like Unreal and Unity work fine on my machine so i’m probably going to just go back to Unreal.

Hey folks, it looks like the team has targeted a fix for an upcoming release on this topic :slight_smile: