[Aparat Servers] Upload almost all the official/Unofficial Amazon Lumberyard Video Tutorials

:white_check_mark: I found out that in some countries like China, YouTube is not available and people in those countries can not use YouTube, so I decided that:

I Upload almost all the official/Unofficial Amazon Lumberyard video tutorials on the Aparat Servers since 2016, They can download video tutorials in this way, Amazon Lumberyard is everywhere and in all languages :slightly_smiling_face:

Here is a quick guide to accessing, viewing and downloading video tutorials :point_down:

Summary

An example of Demo video LY 1.25 on the Aparat :wink: :point_down:
https://www.aparat.com/v/Og5iX

This is steps for download video tutorials for you :point_down: :slightly_smiling_face:

Also you can use G***** Chro*e broswer , then on the page , right click & select Translate to English option , Translations have mistakes, for example Lumberyard is correct not Lambriard, but this is a good option.

You can view/access/download all video tutorials about amazon lumberyard in this account , This account belongs to me :wink: In recent years, part of the upload of official and unofficial video tutorials has been published in my account on the aparat and this account will be updated soon :point_down:

https://www.aparat.com/ahmad.karami/videos

If you have any question , please let me know

Ahmad Karami
a computer teacher / author / test engineer / solo developer

1 Like

@pamgu I started the process of uploading video tutorials yesterday, you can start and watch or download them :wink: :point_down:

@TheDevShop I uploaded your great video tutorials on the Aparat servers one year ago , and I want upload new your great video tutorials soon :grin: :point_down:

Did you ask for permission to upload other people’s content to another platform?

No, just help the Lumberyard community as they live in censorship and filtering like China, Iran, North Korea and so on.

Yes @Zaphod_Beeblebrox I looked and all the videos do seem to be well in a way plagiarized, because none of them say were they came from and are getting streamed from a different profile than Amazon Lumberyard, and not even a link to the actual video.

@Zaphod_Beeblebrox @WashedUpStudios Thank you so much for your feedback & your comments :slightly_smiling_face: :rose: :pray:

I know there is not playlist quality in the Aparat , maybe I make playlists in the Aparat but I do my best for lumberyard community , I want all people can access to lumberyard video tutorials.

First priority is using official channel YouTube :point_down:

You guys need to wake up to this trolling nonsense.

1 Like

I did not mean you and I could not understand what you meant by these words? :grin:

@Zaphod_Beeblebrox I agreed with the plagarism thing might be a problem, but trolling? The definition of trolling is : “make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them”. I do not see were or why this would be used? I do not see _AhmadKarami trolling anyone. Unless he offended you in some way. Other than that he seems to try to help the community not hurt it. Look at his other posts if you need proof. :+1:

1 Like

Hi @_AhmadKarami, I have just come back and see your videos. There are so many of them, thank you very much!
As to the copy right problem, I wish the original authors understand you. You get no money from it. You keep the original authors’ name on the video. You upload just to share technique and knowledge. It’s a kind of support to Lumberyard.
My current problem is: how to get an event when to assets collision happens, such as a plane collides with a house. If possible, I don’t want to use PhsyX.
My idea now is to calculate the distance of the plane and other assets (house, tree, …), but it’s not gracefule. I wish there is something like interrupt or event.
Thank you very much! :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

1 Like

@WashedUpStudios Thank you very much for your answer :rose: :heart:
I’m not a troll , I just love help to people everywhere
and here :slightly_smiling_face:

@pamgu You’re welcome , I’m very glad , you can see & download official /unofficial videos :heart: :rose: :grin:

You can Use Collision Event node in script canvas :slightly_smiling_face:

@WashedUpStudios If Amazon or Lumberyard Team tell me to stop/delete uploading official video tutorials on Aparat servers, I will stop/delete it videos , and But I designed my own roadmap and this is about my roadmap, and till this moment , Amazon or Lumberyard Team did not mention/Expression plagiarism :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like