Bug in Lock Selection 0,0,0

If i go to the lock selection 0,0,0 i see an ocean and if i move up i see the normal terrain again. My question is if these ocean will be rendered for the camera or its just something that there is and nothing more. Anyway, fix it, please.

i will record this bug to show u what happens because my english is really bad and may be im not explaining really well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vqs2A2WDRM&feature=youtu.be

Hey @Xuprem,

Correct me if I did not understand, but it sounds like you’re asking about if the ocean will still be rendered for the camera even if the terrain is above it? If your camera is close enough to the terrain, it will still render the ocean beneath it. If you don’t need the ocean for your level, you can disable it by doing one of these things:

• Setting the cVar e_WaterOcean = 0 through Flow Graph
  • Or by applying it to your project’s game.cfg file and adding e_WaterOcean = 0 on a new line in a text editor
    The default level behavior is for the ocean to be at 0,0,0 and starting terrain is at Z 32, so this isn’t actually a bug. Again, let me know if I’ve misunderstood your question.