Hi All, Thanks for the help I got here but it seems I still haven’t got the point.
Here is my PC @masm32
By the way, my hard disk is SSD.
The project is generated with empty template. I only add some simple assets.
I build in this way @_AhmadKarami
lmbr_waf build_win_x64_vs2019_profile -p game
I started at 16:54, done at 19:38. I spent 162 minutes on it.
There must be something wrong in my PC. For example, although I have 16G memory, I didn’t see
Lumberyard using lots of it. Usually it occupies less than 1 G. After I shut off the Antimalware Service Exceutable, Lumberyard used more memory, sometime more than 1 G. But the peak is only 4.5G. I mean, it seems that the 16G memory was not fully used. But the CPU usage is almost always 100%.