Build only to get a black window

Hi All, I build like this:
lmbr_waf configure
lmbr_waf build_win_x64_vs2019_profile -p WuEx1

This is the exe:

But when it runs, I only saw black after the Lumberyard logo:

Fps keeps changing, which means it really runs. But all I see is black.

Hi @pamgu

You must load your map :world_map:

You can use one of this two way :bulb:
01- autoexec.cfg file in Your Project Folder
02- “execute console command” node in script canvas

1 Like

@pamgu
You can see this video :wink: I talked about both ways in Lumberyard & load map :slightly_smiling_face: Minutes [4:50 - 17:10] in this video :point_down:

Hi @_AhmadKarami, Thank you but I cannot see the video. I cannt access youtube in China.

Hi @_AhmadKarami,
Thank you. Autoexec.cfg seems simple. This is what I found in User Guide:

But I don’t find it in my project. I guess it is game.cfg, and I add the “map” command:

But no change.
Shall I rebuild?

Hi @_AhmadKarami,
I see. I should build the file autoexec.cfg within which is map command.
Thank you!

@pamgu
GREAT congratulation :slightly_smiling_face: I get this shot of my video tutorials in script canvas for you , and you can see & add a delay or a button for load your map :wink:

1 Like

Hi @pamgu
I uploaded this lesson about load map & other settings in Aparat , I hope you can see this video on aparat servers :wink: :point_down:

1 Like

Hi @_AhmadKarami,
Thank you very much! I can access aparat. But my network is too slow now. Tomorrow morning should be OK.

You are welcome :wink: :rose: this is my channel in aparat servers , also I uploaded many video tutorials ME & Official Lumberyard team in the aparat , I upload other my video tutorials on the aparat for you , if you want learn with Kurdish language :slightly_smiling_face: :point_down:
https://www.aparat.com/ahmad.karami/videos

1 Like

@pamgu Also I can upload almost all video tutorials about lumberyard since 2016-2020 in Aparat Servers for you (GDC / GameTech / Lumberyard Team , etc) with English Language , But I must sure , Can you see/access/download of video tutorials in Aparat servers? :question: :grey_question:

An example of Demo video LY 1.25 on the Aparat :wink: :point_down:

Plus , this is steps for download video tutorials for you :point_down: :slightly_smiling_face:

if you can see/access/download , let me know :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Also you can use G***** Chro*e broswer , then on the page , right click & select Translate to English option , Translations have mistakes, for example Lumberyard is correct not Lambriard, but this is a good option.

1 Like

Hi @_AhmadKarami,
Yes, I can see apprat. This is what I see:

My browser translates your language to Chinese. Haha! :grin:
I can access and download, although not always easily because of network.
My problem now is: the initial Campos of game launcher is different from that when debugging.
This is debugging, please notice the Campos:

And this is the launcher:

I wish I can get solution from you lessons.
Thank you!

@pamgu
after Execute Console Command node, You use Set World Translate node to your favorite position for your player(3d character) in script canvas :slightly_smiling_face:

GREAT :+1: I agree the native language , for you Chinese and for me Kurdish :heart_eyes:

so I start upload a lot video tutorials with English and Kurdish for lumberyard in Aparat :wink: I hope useful for you :grin:

Hi @_AhmadKarami,
I learn the solution from your video: I should “export to engine”.
Thank you! :rose: :grinning:

1 Like

@pamgu GREAT , You’re welcome :blossom: :cherry_blossom: :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

Just for your information, probably 99.9% of the people here that you are recommending your videos to cannot understand a word that you’re saying in your videos.

@wcb
I know, Thank you for your information, This is Kurdish Language :slightly_smiling_face: :rose: