Building with lmbrf_waf. (exit status 31)

Hello!

I was building my project with:

lmbr_waf.exe build_win_x64_profile -p all --progress

About 40 mins. later the progress jump from 96% to 100% and stopped with an error. :frowning:

(exit status 31)

I attach the last lines from CMD.

1102-log-del-build-de-lumberyard.txt (20.3 KB)log-del-build-de-lumberyard.txt

The proccess until this was:

Download and install Lumberyard in e:\Lumberyard.

execute “LumberyardLauncher.bat”

Install needed requisites:

MS .NET Framework 4.6.1 dev pack

VS Community 2013

etc.

Then I run cmd, go to “e:\Lumberyard\dev” and type “lmbr_waf.exe configure”

Some yellow lines but everithing seem ok.

Last, I type “lmbr_waf.exe build_win_x64_profile -p all --progress”

I know it’s hard to know what am i doing wrong, but if someone could answer if saw something similar, maybe I could find a solution.

I attach too a screenshot from the LumberyardLauncher.

pregunta-amazon-gamedev.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Happy Lumbering :slight_smile:

From this line:

MT.exe : general error c101008d: Failed to write the updated manifest to the resource of file

Is it possible that you run out of space in your e: drive?

Maybe, because my C: unit is low o Gigabytes.

1134-unidades.jpgunidades.jpg

systemprop.jpg

I just found this:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3775406/mt-exe-general-error-c101008d-failed-to-write-the-updated-manifest-to-the-res

Maybe is caused by antivirus software. I’m going to try and later I tell you if it works. But now I need to sleep. Maybe tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Thank you @Nate

Solved!

I disabled the antivirus software (Norton Internet Security) and launch de build proccess again, with cmd and typing “lmbr_waf.exe build_win_x64_profile -p all --progress”

The build proccess started from the last point (96%). Good job Amazon Developers! :slight_smile:

At the end I’ve got the glorious “[WAF] ‘build_win_x64_profile’ finished successfully (20m50.762s)” message.

Thanks!

No problem. :slight_smile:

The answers stackoverflow regading antivirus software locking the manifest file might be the solution for you. Good luck!

Solved!

I disabled the antivirus software (Norton Internet Security) and launch de build proccess again, with cmd and typing “lmbr_waf.exe build_win_x64_profile -p all --progress”

The build proccess started from the last point (96%). Good job Amazon Developers! :slight_smile:

At the end I’ve got the glorious “[WAF] ‘build_win_x64_profile’ finished successfully (20m50.762s)” message.

Thanks!