C++ Hot Reload Gem not working on 1.24 - Questions for Ly Devs

Hi community and developers. The C++ Hot Reload Gem doesn’t work on 1.24, I’m working on it, which I will appreciate if you can make a release of Ly before the official one and test the Gems you announce in the release notes, and if doesn’t work help us a bit with the issues, so when the release notes are out everything works perfectly for the community.

Other than that this is my problem, I have 2 unresolved symbols:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol “public: static class AZ::ConsoleFunctorBase * AZ::ConsoleFunctorBase::s_deferredHead” (?s_deferredHead@ConsoleFunctorBase@AZ@@2PEAV12@EA) referenced in function CreateModuleClass
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol “public: static bool AZ::ConsoleFunctorBase::s_deferredHeadInvoked” (?s_deferredHeadInvoked@ConsoleFunctorBase@AZ@@2_NA) referenced in function CreateModuleClass

AzCore has now Console functionality, which I will not enter into why that, however why you added in the new files those 2 static variables it’s something that can be avoided?

static ConsoleFunctorBase* s_deferredHead;
static bool s_deferredHeadInvoked;

I’m asking myself the reasoning behind why those variables are static, now I’m having a really hard time to make the Gem working again and find in which library are those symbols now (not in AzCore, I’ve used dumpbin).

If any developer can connect with me either to help with this problem or help to improve the experience in lumberyard please let me know.

Have a great day.
Thanks,