Can build but project dose not work

iv been reading this forum to try to find out what is wrong but have had no luck. the lmbr_waf build_win_x64_vs2017_profile -p all builds but won’t start editor crashes. the lmbr_waf configure has [WARN] Invalid module ‘AmazonQtControlGallery’ in spec ‘qtcontrolgallery’ and a bunch of others

I got lumberyard 1.21, visual studios 2017
the game engine build but not gems i think.

any help would be appreciated

Have you looked at the Editor logs? Should be in \Cache\<project>\pc\user\log\Editor.log They should highlight what was happening around crash time.

Based on your screenshots it may be worth re-running the SetUpAssistant as it looks like a bunch of your 3rd party libraries aren’t mapping correctly.

You may also want to rebuild the assistant:lmbr_waf build_win_x64_vs2017_profile -p lmbr_setup_tools

If you, are still crashing I would also try switching to one of the sample projects, see if that loads for you. If so it may be something related to your current project (which hopefully the logs show)

so the lmbr command you gave me got it to run but builds are glitchy like missing textures and animations. any other commands u can give me maybe one that will check for corrupt files

Go into your command prompt and use this idea,
1st
cd c:\Amazon\Lumberyard\1.21.0.0\dev
2nd
lmbr_waf configure
3rd
lmbr_waf build_win_x64_vs2017_profile -p game

It has worked for me on vs 2017 every time I have used it with no problems.