Can someone help me with jump in Canvas Script?

My current Script Canvas:

The Entity turn 180º to walk right or left, but just jump in up, adding only in z axis, how I make jump add z and x axis, and the Entity don’t jump if walk to right or left, need help to fix that too.

Thank you for your attention.

I am an expert in education
But it’s Amazon to hire these experts
I had a successful portfolio and succeeded in training
Indeed,
I can create great training & video tutorials without /with English
language , But I’m not the official person at Amazon , If I had enough
time
, I can make excellent video education, Of course, with my hiring in Amazon, I will concentrate on building trainings
** I
provided excellent strategies to Amazon**, and I also published these strategies here, but I’m still not hiring Amazon, and of course I live in the Middle East, the middle of the war , I really like to help people
and I’ve also helped a lot earlier , I hope that Amazon executives and
employees will read my message and your message, but I can do make great games with higher education by Script Canvas, so most people will migrate to Amazon Lumberyard , But whenever I’m hired or at least a gift and a Credentials , to appreciate for me, and with this job or gift
of Credentials appreciation, I will have all the time, I have to strengthen 1.4.6 ,anyway , I agree with you completely :wink:

Hey @Noskyred

I’m glad for you’re here , welcome to script canvas.

I did it (jump and much more , 8-9 months ago) , if you want make your project with script canvas like jump , forward movement ,backward movemment , shoot , get Ammos , Raycast , throw grenade , etc , so please you see my template in bottom link page :

https://forums.awsgametech.com/t/script-canvas-tutorials-lets-get-start-lumberyard-1-14-robot-island/5282/1

also , if you want learn much more script canvas & components, please you see this page that help you

https://forums.awsgametech.com/t/script-canvas-visual-scripting-video-tutorials/6435/1

if you have questions about script canvas , please let’s me know

Cheers

ahmad karami

computer teacher & debugger & solo developer & gameplay programmer

@@AhmadKarami

Ive been using LY for almost a yr, maybe a tad more not sure, and I"m desperate for help yet though I used 2 @xperson at top of my post, its been 8 days and not a peep.

All I want is a reasonable response, to let me know this engine isn’t DEAD. Why else am I being ignored,don’t you all have some notifications when posts are ‘open’ ?

If I"m asking too much, pls let me know so I can adapt my expectations. YOu can find my post about having to compile my game code for assets added that last time I added them did NOT require that build requirement, but in case:

https://forums.awsgametech.com/t/project-configurator-force-builds-when-1-17-did-not-missing-inputbindings-file/6417/1

thx, I hope.

PS- I get you guys are busy, went to GDC ,if so did I miss a post saying you’ve been all gone for a long time and not be able to help anyone ?