./dev/Tools/LmbrSetup/Mac/SetupAssistant.app Crashes when Opened - What are the System Requirements to run it?

I downloaded the MAC support tools, extracted the archive, and attempted to open SetupAssistant.app but it crashes immediately on my MACBook Pro, macOS Sierra 10.12.3
Setup guide for MAC is out of date: https://s3.amazonaws.com/gamedev-tutorials/Tutorials/Mobile_iOS-Building_a_Project-(01)_Building_iOS.pdf is there newer documentation?

Hello @kwinegardner-phunware,

I apologize for the challenges you have had with getting Lumberyard working on Android and now iOS. We had an issue with our release that caused the SetupAssistant to not launch properly when you try to open it. We have resolved this for our next release. For now to get around the issue you can call it from the command line:

dev/Tools/LmbrSetup/Mac/SetupAssistant.app/Contents/MacOs/SetupAssistant

This should launch the SetupAssistant and you should be able to follow the documentation from there.

Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,
Chris

I assume you’re aware of the “Third party path too long” warning?

Yes, I have ignored it and have it work while testing the package so you should be able to continue with no problems. Just make sure you don’t have any spaces in your paths. :slight_smile: