Editor is Crashing after installing GameSDK

hi i followed the installing gamesdk from the forum ,after doing so Lumberyard crashes , I have installed all required ,Below is the error message i get.Please someone give a solution,I never had Projects.json file in WAF so i created one from the forum

WHere to Place GameSDK as i am getting error That the GameSDK file is not found

after trying the last message i got was

projects.json file deprecated. Please follow the migration step listed in the release note

Can anyone tell me whats going wrong

1634-crash.jpg

My workstation specs

1633-spec.jpg

hi thanks @ajia for ur support and response, my log file 1701-editor.zip (5.62 KB)1702-editor.zip (5.62 KB)editor.zip

Is it that I have downloaded the older version of GameSDK v1.0 and i m trying to run it in the newer Engine beta V 1.1, as i dont get crash when i run the other sample project

the tutorial i found here

http://lumberyard.design/index.php/page/how-to-install-legacy-sample-project-gamesdk-on-amazon-lumberyard

this what i get when i run the command line lmbr_waf configure

1703-cmd-capture.jpg

is there anyone here to answer me Please,

Hey @shrst,

Sorry to hear you ran into a crash when setting up GameSDK. Which forum post are you referring to with the setup of GameSDK? And could you also attach your log file so we can take a look at it?

@shrst,

I’m looking into the log files now and will get back to you shortly.

Hey @shrst,

So we’ve changed it from that tutorial you linked where now there is a projects.json file living within each project rather than in the dev_WAF_ directory. We have it in our documentation here for how you can create the projects.json file for GameSDK under the Upgrading Your Game Projects topic:

http://docs.aws.amazon.com/lumberyard/latest/userguide/lumberyard-upgrading.html#lumberyard-upgrading-game-projects

That being said, you will likely need to remove the current projects.json file you have located in your dev_WAF_ directory since you will have the individual files per project instead. Give that a shot and let me know if you need any clarification or if that works out for you.

Hey @shrst,

So we’ve changed it from that tutorial you linked where now there is a projects.json file living within each project rather than in the dev_WAF_ directory. We have it in our documentation here for how you can create the projects.json file for GameSDK under the Upgrading Your Game Projects topic:

http://docs.aws.amazon.com/lumberyard/latest/userguide/lumberyard-upgrading.html#lumberyard-upgrading-game-projects

That being said, you will likely need to remove the current projects.json file you have located in your dev_WAF_ directory since you will have the individual files per project instead. Give that a shot and let me know if you need any clarification or if that works out for you.

@Ajia thanks it worked, actually it was the wrong version asset which i had downloaded ,i have corrected the projects.json location ,thanks for ur support

Glad to hear everything is working again!