Elements of the LY UI are flashing

Hello. Giving Lumberyard a try and it’s really nice. I am having an issue though and hopefully this will make sense. When running the editor with a level open (for example the sample animation level with the chicken) I’m getting a flashing effect. The various editor panels will flash. The perspective view especially. Its not as if the entire screen flashes but rather the the UI elements themselves do so. It’s especially apparent in ‘Go to Game’ mode, when the mouse is clicked to activate the ‘chicken jump’ animation. Note this occurs for any level not just with the chicken model. Also, the Lumberyard taskbar icon will jump a bit to the right sometimes when a flash ocurs. I’m running on windows 10 with a AMD Radeon HD 7800 (not the latest card i know but I am getting 60fps with it) screen resolution is 1920x1080. Has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas as to how to deal with it? thanks much.

Hi @kenji.studiomagicalfox,

I haven’t seen this issue before, but have you tried updating your graphics drivers? If you attach your editor.log file (located in dev/cache//pc/user/log) that also might help us find any problems.