Error while trying to build a new project

I was starting a new project following the official tutorial on YouTube and when i got to the build part, using lmbr_waf build_win_x64_vs2019_profile -p game_and_engine. After some time, i got a error with the following message:

Build failed <++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++> Compilation failed - File: 'AutoCustomWindowDecorations.cpp.9426794.obj', Module: 'AzQtComponents', Configuration: 'win_x64_vs2019|profile', error code 2 Input Files: 'g:\Amazon\1.27.1.0\dev\Code\Framework\AzQtComponents\AzQtComponents\Components\AutoCustomWindowDecorations.cpp'

Can someone help me? I’ve been trying to create a new project and build it since yesterday, i’ve installed every SDK that is required by the Setup Assistant and i have the three options checked (compile the game code, compile the engine and asset pipeline and compile the lumberyard editor and tools)

Have you been able to solve this issue? I see this post hasn’t been responded at all, is this forum dead? Is there anyone to either improve setup process or help us fix the problems we are seeing?

This build did not get a response, mainly because there is nothing to go off of from the failed build code he posted. A lot of people have issues with vs2019, and it mainly depends on having the correct version of vs2019 installed, a version later and you will have build errors. I recommend 2017 if you do not want to look for the correct version of 2019. They both work the same for building a lumberyard project.