It seems that the problem is in compiling the executable with:
Lmbr_waf build_win_x64_vs2015_release -p game_and_engine
The generated build that is then moved to the _packs directory once compiled and includes the DLLs in the executable differs in rendering from the version of the Launcher executable that is located in Bin64vc140.
I did a try by building two executables in the play “_packs”
One as per instructions: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/lumberyard/latest/userguide/game-build-release.html
And the other by moving the game DLLs used by the editor as well.
With the “Launcher” that was Bin64vc140 along with the editor the game has run perfect rendering !!
I did not control the C ++ source code to see the problem, the “define” of the compiler is so many (too much work !! :-), but I think there are a small bugs.
For the moment thank you and shout for my english.
There is also a problem with the “gamevolume” that is not rendered in the game, but for that I will open a new post, as soon as I know where the problem is in the exact way.
Thank you all for the support !