Gamelift Compatibility for Unity (.NET 4.x)

Starting with Unity 2018, .NET 4.x target builds are officially supported.
Therefore, the current project is under development through this build.
So I am developing using Gamelift Server SDK .NET 4.5.

However, when I opened the server and it was disconnected randomly after a certain period of time, I realized that this problem occurred because Gamelift Server SDK could not properly transmit HealthCheck due to some DLLs being used.

Related link: https://forums.awsgametech.com/t/gamelift-service-process-auxproxy-terminates-healthy-game-processes-net45/5458/1

Perhaps this seems to be a problem with either
Websocket4Net, EngineIoClientDotNet, or SocketIoClientDotNet.

Of course, it would be nice to build on a Unity .NET 3.5 target.
But project development is already in its mid-term and
I want to build it as much as possible with .NET 4.x.

In addition, Unity has released a roadmap to eliminate .NET 3.5 target builds from Unity 2018.2. I wonder when the new version of the SDK will be released.

I was developing and believing in Gamelift.
Please also provide a temporary hotfix or solution.

Hey @Dia - You are right, we think using .NET 3.5 would resolve your problem. However, we acknowledge there is an issue with how the C# version of the GameLift Server SDK interacts with the latest Unity releases that default to .NET 4.5. We are looking at improving the connectivity between the GameLift C# SDK and Unity to avoid this issue and unblock our customers that want to use Unity with .NET 4.5. I do not have a firm date that I can share with you at this time.

We will update this posting when we have news to share about a solution that better supports .NET 4.5.

There was a little misunderstanding in writing.

https://blogs.unity3d.com/2018/07/11/scripting-runtime-improvements-in-unity-2018-2/

Unity 2018.3 - .NET 4.x -> Default / .NET 3.5 -> Deprecated
Unity 2019 - .NET 4.x -> Default / .NET 3.5 -> Removed

In addition, Unity has released a roadmap to eliminate .NET 3.5 target builds from Unity 2018.2.

That scared me. Couldn’t find the source to check if that’s true. Did they, really?

We have just released an update to the GameLift server SDK that unblocks customers that want to use Unity with .NET 4.5. Please see the post here. Thanks!