GameLift has no agent?

Trying to start a new fleet, and it says Crashed.

Looking at my logs:

[FATAL] [gameliftserver] Could not init GameLift SDK: [GameLiftError: ErrorType=LOCAL_CONNECTION_FAILED, ErrorName=Local connection failed., ErrorMessage=Connection to local agent could not be established.]

Any idea?

Hello @JSeligstein -

We would like to dig in a bit more here. Could you please post the fleet id and the region of GameLift you were using when you saw this error generated? Thanks!

Hey @MisterGameLift. That fleet is gone. It only seems to happen if I allow multiple process on a single instance. The first one succeeds, the rest fail.

Hey @JSeligstein — apologies for the troubles. I’ve sent a note to our team for a response on this topic :slight_smile:

Hello @JSeligstein,

Can you please post the fleet ID the next time you run into this issue? Also can you provide us more details about your setup? Which version and which platform of the GameLift SDK are you using? How is the GameLift Server initialized? Are you perhaps running the server on the same port?

Thank you!

Please try to redeploy build with “release” and “.net 3.5”. I think those changes can solve this strange issue.

Hi, @hoover_song I am getting similar issue, but not with initSDK.

On calling GameLiftServerAPI.AcceptPlayerSession (playerSessionId), I am getting it’s failed with error - “[GameLiftError: ErrorType=LOCAL_CONNECTION_FAILED, ErrorName=Local connection failed., ErrorMessage=Connection to local agent could not be established.]” . But the corresponding player session has gone into ACTIVE state.

This is happening only when more than 1 process is running on GameLift instance. I am using GameLift C# SDK - 3.2.1.I have deployed the GameLiftServerSDK build with release and .NET 3.5.

How to overcome this?

Thankyou.