How to setup a ue4 project for a dedicated server.

So I am trying to make a dedicated server and upload it to AWS. I know to make a dedicated server you have to mod your own version of ue4 but if I was to upload it to AWS, would I have still have to mod my own version of ue4 or can I use lumberyard. Or is there some other way. Thanks! It would be nice if someone can link a toturial!

Did you see the documentation here?

https://docs.aws.amazon.com/gamelift/latest/developerguide/integration-engines-setup-unreal.html

Gamelift can be used with almost any game engine as long as you can integrate the server SDKs or APIs. Gamelift offers SDKs for C++/C# and has extra support for Unreal, Unity and Lumberyard game engines (via plugins or further integration points).

If you have specific questions about integration, then this forum is great place to ask them.

Hello! How would I actually make the engine to a development server that is compatible with GameLift. Is there a toturial? I know to make a dedicated server, you have to mod your own version with Visual Studio. How would I make a dedicated server that is compatible with GameLift.