Imbr_waf configure don't work in command line

Hello , I used " Imbr_waf configure" the first time with "samples project " and created the " solution " file for Visual studio and well constructed following the tutorial.In Visual Studio I also see the folder "Samples Project " , now I tried with Game SDK by adding default and the same for a new project , I read that I have to redo " Imbr_waf configure to create a new solution but

1 ) I get the error in prompt Imbr_Waf not recognized as an internal or external command file , an executable command or batch file. Something I’m doing wrong? I need to delete the old solution? I want try triy to use a little ’ c ++ , but I can not.
I tried to use ane Imbr_waf as no command line application but I get this error. (Attached) .everysuggestion? Sorry for my English

Glad to hear it.

Hi again, once you have run

lmbr_waf configure

You will have a solution file that has all the code for the project you have selected as default in ProjectConfigurator. So by changing the default project and configuring you change the source you see in Visual Studio.

Hope that helps.

Hi, sorry I don’t understand what you are asking then when you say ‘in command line it all works’.

What are the steps you have taken so far, and where is it failing?

Hei , the path I entered but even before is correct, but I always get the same error as above , but in command line it all works , I builded before, launch LumberyardLauncher etc .. but Imbr_waf configure none of it ! Boh !I do not understand ,help me !Thanks

Hi there, if you copy straight from the pdf file you will get unusual characters in the command line, which I believe is the problem you are seeing.

Similar to https://forums.awsgametech.com/t/problem-when-executing-lmbr-waf-exe-build-win-x64-profile-p-all-progress/485/1

The line you need to enter is …

lmbr_waf.exe build_win_x64_profile -p all --progress

Infact, i tried before, the problem is when i write Imbr_waf configure in command line I get the error in prompt Imbr_Waf not recognized as an internal or external command file , an executable command or batch file. I need to delete the old solution? Some suggestion?Thanks

Ok ,

1 ) I created a new project in Project configurator

2 ) Set as default

3 ) In prompt command c : \ Lumberyard / dev write Imbr_waf configure message " Imbr_Waf not Recognized as an internal or external command file , an executable command or batch file .

Thanks for reply , she has worked well, but also when I built directly into visual studio worked. My problem is that I see in the solution still in the " game " samples project " I had created at the beginning , when strangely Imbr_waf had worked me , but I want to see my project , beach or city , Game SDK , with the possibilities changes in C ++ .Dovrei create a new " solution " ? the problem is that Imbr_waf configure in comman line gives me the above error . What I did not understand ? What am I doing wrong ? Thanks

Hi there,

If Lumberyard is installed in, say, C:\Lumberyard you need to be in C:\Lumberyard\dev to run this command. Additionally you should be able to see the executable with the command ‘dir lmbr_waf.exe’

Resolved problem with cmd , all ok, work fine now,thanks