Import Terrain Mega Textures - FTUE_MegaTexture_02.bpm missing.

Just installed Lumberyard and I am following the tutorial, however seems like there are some textures missing. I cant see the FTUE_MegaTexture_02.bpm in explore as it has not been generated. When I initially launched the game the AssetProcessor listed some errors but I just closed the screen. Is there anyway to get the AssetProcessor to run again to see if it can build all the files?

Found the error messages any idea how to fix them:

[ 1][ ](Source Control) - Perforce - Unable to checkout file C:\Amazon\Lumberyard\1.12.0.1\dev\StarterGame\Levels\MyFirstLevel\level.pak (Perforce is not connected) [ 1][ ](Source Control) - Perforce - Unable to checkout file C:\Amazon\Lumberyard\1.12.0.1\dev\StarterGame\Levels\MyFirstLevel\terrain\cover.ctc (Perforce is not connected) [ 1][ ](Source Control) - Perforce - Unable to file info file C:\Amazon\Lumberyard\1.12.0.1\dev\StarterGame\Levels\MyFirstLevel\level.pak (Perforce is not connected) [ 1][ ](Source Control) - Perforce - Unable to file info file C:\Amazon\Lumberyard\1.12.0.1\dev\StarterGame\Levels\MyFirstLevel\terrain\cover.ctc (Perforce is not connected)

Hey @Alex775, welcome to the Lumberyard Community!

I’m very sorry for this experience – with 1.12, we found that this file was missing. Here’s the file you need for this topic: https://gamedev.amazon.com/forums/storage/attachments/6226-ftue-megatexture-02.zip

If you still receive perforce errors, please disable Perforce within the editor. This should be under Edit > Editor Settings > Global Preferences > General Settings, uncheck the Enable Source Control check box.

This happened to me as well. Thanks for providing the file.

Hello! I have the same problem, but I am not seem to be able to download the provided file. Can I find it somewhere else?

Hi @Sidea_Lannsiter, the file should be in the StarterGame/Textures/Terrain folder. I’ve also attached it to this post if you accidentally deleted it.
FTUE_MegaTexture_02.zip (494.9 KB)