Installing GameLift Server SDK on Unity 2019.2

Hi, I’ve been having a lot of trouble to install the GameLift Server SDK with a Unity 2019.2 project.
I downloaded the SDK from https://aws.amazon.com/fr/gamelift/getting-started/ (btw clicking on the Title download the GameLift_12_14_2018.zip file while clicking on the button “Download now” download the GameLift_09_03_2019.zip, this feels like a mistake :slight_smile: )

Got it into a VS project, restored the NuGet packages to get a bunch of .DLL. I put them into my Assets/Plugins folder and got a lot of assembly errors. After updating a few of them with VS NuGet manager, I’m stuck with either :

• I leave System.Threading.Tasks.NET35.dll and get the error from TMP.Pro which is there by default in Unity 2019
    Library\PackageCache\com.unity.textmeshpro@2.0.1\Scripts\Editor\TMP_PackageUtilities.cs(310,17): error CS0433: The type 'Task' exists in both 'System.Threading.Tasks.NET35, Version=3.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' and 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'

or

• If I delete System.Threading.Tasks.NET35.dll I get a ReflectionTypeLoadException for SocketIoClientDotNet, Version=0.9.13.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

I’ve tried using aliases to keep everything but Unity restore them to global everytime it launches, I’m really lost on to what should I do to make it work. Any help would be appreciated !

Thanks

@YakiCL view this example: https://github.com/aws-samples/amazon-gamelift-unity/commits?author=alanmur

I just did it again (actually tried it before) and I have the same error with the type Task from System.Threading.Tasks.NET35 and mscorlib.

I guess I’m doing something wrong but I have no idea what.
1- I downloaded the sample and copied it on a folder in my C:/ (with a short name)
2- Used the build.bat in cmd, no warnings, no errors.
3- I copied the .dll (and the .pdb) from amazon-gamelift-unity-master\SDK\GameLift-CSharp-ServerSDK-3.3.0\Net35\bin\Release to the Assets\Plugins folder of my project.

and I get the same error as before :
Library\PackageCache\com.unity.textmeshpro@2.0.1\Scripts\Editor\TMP_PackageUtilities.cs(310,17): error CS0433: The type 'Task' exists in both 'System.Threading.Tasks.NET35, Version=3.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' and 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'

Is there something I’m missing ? I really don’t know how to fix this :confused: