[Known Bug] GameLift on Lumberyard Beta 1.10

Hey Developers,

We’ve received customer feedback about GameLift resources failing to operate as expected with Lumberyard v1.10. As a result, our team has identified the issues and are working diligently to resolve them.

If you are directly affected by this, please reach out to us at lumberyard-feedback@amazon.com and we’ll set you up.

Our apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused — thank you for your patience and understanding.

[We’ll update this thread as soon as we can]

Hi Amonster_LMBR, i found some new problem with GameLiftLocal, but i think this not will work with Amazon GameLift too. If i try compile relise_dedicated dedicated server crash on moment when GameLiftLocal start successfully connect with my server launcher. But if i try compile in profile_dedicade all work fine. This problem if i try VS2015 if i try vs2013 all work fine (server_launcher)

My best regards, Anatoliy.

Lumberyard Will Be Best of the Best !!! :slight_smile:

Interesting—Sorry for the troubles and thanks for pointing this out @Anatoliy! I’ve relayed this to the team for further action. Will update you on this as soon as I can :slight_smile:

Cheers!

(^-^)/

I check about release build vs2015 on GameLift and yes solution crash on server.

Server process exited without calling ProcessEnding(), exitCode(-1073740940)

Yes SilvanHau you right i try it on vs2013 (Lumberyard 1.10.0.0) and result is same (Crashe).

same problem here but using vs2013 instead. Tried the MultiplayerSample and a custom Project both built in release_dedicated. When creating the fleet from those builds, the server process always crashes:

SERVER_PROCESS_CRASHED
Server process exited without calling ProcessEnding(), exitCode(-1073740940)

With the profile_dedicated configuration it works fine.

Hi folks, sorry you’re running into problems. I’m reaching out to the Lumberyard folks to get an update.