Looking for White Box Tool users, we want to hear from you!

Hello Lumberyard Users,

Have you used our latest White Box Tool that was released with 1.25? If yes, we’d love to talk to you! We want to hear your feedback on your White Box Tool experience so we can improve further, and we will provide Amazon Gift Card to compensate your time.

If you are interested, please fill out this survey to let us know a bit more about you. We will contact you shortly after.

Here’s the details of the study:

• Requirements: Have Lumberyard 1.25 already installed, with White Box Gem enabled.
  • Where: Remote via Share Screen Video Call
  • What: 1 hour one-on-one video call
  • When: Month of October, 2020. Sessions will be scheduled to accustom to your time zone.
  • Honorarium: $50 Amazon Gift Card (or gift card equivalent) as a thank you for your time.

If you have any questions for this study, please reach out to us directly at lumberyard-research [at] amazon [dot] com.

Thanks,
Lumberyard Research Team

6 Likes

This is a great way for the community to make this tool work better for your individual needs. I’m going to see if I can sign up :raised_hands:t4:

3 Likes

Hi @Lumberyard_Research

Great Idea, Thanks for your generosity and gift :white_check_mark: :rose: :slightly_smiling_face:

@TheDevShop is very capable and he has released this video about WhiteBox :point_down:

I can not speak English very well, You can also plan for other tools like script canvas :blush:

2 Likes

It would be amazing to get honest, unfiltered feedback from the community. The tool really is in the earliest of stages so helping steer what we focus on next will be invaluable! :slightly_smiling_face: Please don’t by shy! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes