Lumberyard Beta 1.25 is Now Available!

Hello fellow Lumbernauts!

We are excited to announce that Lumberyard Beta 1.25 is now available for download. Check out the Release Notes for information on Lumberyard 1.25 which includes improvements to the Lumberyard engine and tools, particularly around quality of life with Script Canvas, the Editor, and asset management and bundling. We also fixed over 100 significant bugs as we work to bring more stability to our tools and keep you developing games smoothly.

Download

Client Zip Files

ThridParty Zip Files

System Requirements : lumberyard-1.25 system requirements

Release Notes : lumberyard-1.25 Release Notes

11 Likes

Hi @lmbr_Saulty & @JKingpin & Lumberyard team :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much for insert links for download here :rose: I Like a lot for this new version :video_game: :joystick: I wrote & shared a new post about LY 1.25 :blush: (Link download & video demo 1.25) in my weblog & my account in apart site :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Glad you like it! We put in a lot of work to implement new features and bugfixes for this release.

2 Likes

Thank you! This is amazing and amazing news! Everything I asked for was implemented and done! With each new update, this engine gets better and better! Thank you so much for your work!

5 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes: :heart: :rose:… this update was great
Good Job :rose: :rose: :rose:

3 Likes

Hello
Please learn the exe output tutorial on your YouTube channel. And optimization methods with Lumberyard