Lumberyard Export?

Does anyone know if lumberyard devs are going to add in an export button/feature right in the engine anytime soon. If anyone knows or could get a dev to anwser this I would very much appreciate it, because this has bugged me for a long time now that there is no button and only a lot of steps to export even though this is an archive off of cryengine which already has an export feature built in. Just any heads up or notice would be very nice thx. :grin:

@WashedUpStudios Hey! so im not an official spokesperson or anything, but I can say that they are working on it! i’ve made mention to the team a few times and im sure other users have as well

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up :grin: Good to know they are working on it.

1 Like

What type of export do you mean?
I know about Ctrl+E to export to engine, but I want to better understand the request.

@JKingpin I was talking about a quick and easier way to export out of the engine and to an .exe file or .apk, or whatever other export you want to use. Sorry for any misunderstandings, I was just trying to figure out when or if the dev team would bring a button sort of system into the engine. But @TheDevShop already gave me the heads up on it, and I am very pleased to know they are working on it. :smile:

1 Like