movementcontrollerefx error ( and a few more ) player doesn't move rotate or otherwise

[Error] (Script) - The GameplayNotificationId takes 3 arguments: an entityId representing the channel, a string or crc representing the action’s name, and a string or uuid for the type

---------- START STACK TRACE ----------

=C: GameplayNotificationId

@scripts/jack/movementcontrollerefx.lua(1197): ?

---------- END STACK TRACE ----------

[Error] (Script) - The GameplayNotificationId takes 3 arguments: an entityId representing the channel, a string or crc representing the action’s name, and a string or uuid for the type

@scripts/jack/movementcontrollerefx.lua(1198): ?

@scripts/weapons/plasmarifle.lua(42): DoFirstUpdate

@scripts/weapons/weapon.lua(114): ?

@scripts/particles/particlespawnrequester.lua(53): ?

I did not create those files which makes it hard to understand why the errors are occurring.

Where should I look or is this a current known issue ?

My player which always worked fine, now on play won’t even more , wsd or cursor keys, nothing.

Player now, didn’t used to, has a blue orbiting globe to left of player,is this causing problems and is that new in 1.18 ?