Post Processing Effect and Script Canvas

Hi Everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

Very cool, at least for me, it activates after three seconds and the ground shakes for three seconds and then inactive again and again after three seconds the ground shakes, this is a loop ( create this effect by myself ) :blush:

:zero: :one: Create an entity and adding a script canvas component

:zero: :two: Download link My Script Canvas Graph :point_down:
earthquake.zip (10.9 KB)

:zero: :three: Add my graph to the entity and then run the game ( Crtl + G ) or simulate the game ( Ctrl + P ) :wink:

this a shot of the earthquake effect in lumberyard :heart_eyes: :point_down:

6 Likes

It’s very simple, in the event that an earthquake occurs, forces are added to the physics of the entities , with a script event in the level , this force can shake the entities , it’s really interesting :wink:

1 Like
  • With Tag Components :white_check_mark:
  • Without Script Events :white_check_mark:
3 Likes
1 Like

You enter nodes with other parameters, this was a simple example I implemented … :blush:

ADDED :slightly_smiling_face: … Explosion Camera Shake Effect :point_down:

Two beautiful effects and a switch between them-Script Canvas-Amazon Lumberyard 1.27, Very attractive to me :heart_eyes: :star_struck: Especially when a vampire or a zombie or even an explosion happened and unfortunately you lost a lot of blood …

1 Like

This is a video tutorials for lumberyard 1.18 In the small project of Robot Island, make beautiful effects in your games … You can use this video in the lumberyard 1.27 :point_down: :relieved: