Script Canvas Warnings, InvalidEntityId - Also, Slices

I get the following warnings - whether the player entity is in a sliced or not. I’m curious about the proper way to use Script Canvas. I try to access children of the entity the script canvas is attached and sometimes it can’t access them. This is especially true if I make the entity the script is attached to a slice with children I want to access in that script canvas. It will throw all of these warnings.

[Warning] (Script Canvas) - (scriptcanvas/player_controls.scriptcanvas_compiled) Entity Id [2939615745291275] is not part of the current entity context loaded entities and not an internal node/connection entity. It will be mapped to InvalidEntityId
[Warning] (Script Canvas) - (scriptcanvas/player_controls.scriptcanvas_compiled) Entity Id [2939615745291275] is not part of the current entity context loaded entities and not an internal node/connection entity. It will be mapped to InvalidEntityId
[Warning] (Script Canvas) - (scriptcanvas/player_controls.scriptcanvas_compiled) Entity Id [599232968086] is not part of the current entity context loaded entities and not an internal node/connection entity. It will be mapped to InvalidEntityId
[Warning] (Script Canvas) - (scriptcanvas/player_controls.scriptcanvas_compiled) Entity Id [607822902678] is not part of the current entity context loaded entities and not an internal node/connection entity. It will be mapped to InvalidEntityId
[Warning] (Script Canvas) - (scriptcanvas/player_controls.scriptcanvas_compiled) Entity Id [590643033494] is not part of the current entity context loaded entities and not an internal node/connection entity. It will be mapped to InvalidEntityId
[Warning] (Script Canvas) - (scriptcanvas/player_controls.scriptcanvas_compiled) Entity Id [439689014095] is not part of the current entity context loaded entities and not an internal node/connection entity. It will be mapped to InvalidEntityId
[Warning] (Script Canvas) - (scriptcanvas/player_controls.scriptcanvas_compiled) Entity Id [616412837270] is not part of the current entity context loaded entities and not an internal node/connection entity. It will be mapped to InvalidEntityId
[Warning] (Script Canvas) - (scriptcanvas/enemy.scriptcanvas_compiled) Entity Id [404537305970119] is not part of the current entity context loaded entities and not an internal node/connection entity. It will be mapped to InvalidEntityId
[Warning] (Script Canvas) - (scriptcanvas/enemy.scriptcanvas_compiled) Entity Id [404537305970119] is not part of the current entity context loaded entities and not an internal node/connection entity. It will be mapped to InvalidEntityId

If I make the entity with the script canvas a slice and I load up my level in the editor I get this (this popup doesn’t appear if it’s not a slice, though when I run the game in the editor it throws all those warnings in the console window):

It’s also important to mention that I have a sequence from track view embedded in the slice which may be causing the following issue:

Otherwise, everything works.

Is there no help on this???

Here’s an example of what’s going on. So I put a script onto my “player” slice that has an exposed entity variable which refers to the camera entity which is a child of other entities which are children of “player” slice/entity.

I get this:

[Warning] (Script Canvas) - (scriptcanvas/player.scriptcanvas_compiled) Entity Id [2939615745291275] is not part of the current entity context loaded entities and not an internal node/connection entity. It will be mapped to InvalidEntityId

What is going on here? The camera variable in the player.scriptcanvas refers to an etntity WHICH IS A CHILD OF THE ENTITY THAT IS IN THE SLICE. So I don’t follow what’s going on and I don’t know what the appropriate way to work with slices and script canvas is supposed to be if it’s going sling around all these warnings of invalidateentityIds