I found a bug in script canvas lumberyard 1.25
Pleas see this video bug (unlisted) :point_down:

Plus, this is my graph :point_down:
OptimizeTags.zip (53.9 KB)

Internet is expensive in Iran, so I could not download 1.26 :blush:

Please fix it
Thank you
:pray: :rose:

You probably know this but you can get a list of all entities with a specific tag. There’s a node for that.

Yes, I know ,Thank you but this node does not work ,Why? I do not know!
if you saw my vide bug , you see does not work! :wink:

Salām @_AhmadKarami,

I watched your video. Maybe you changed some things while making the video, but I saw the CreateCRC32 node was not connected. I think it would be best to add an ‘On Graph Start’ node connected to your CreateCRC32 with the ‘BarrelBox’ string.

I think GetSize should work for arrays, I don’t think it works on Maps though. I had some issue trying to use it that way.

Hope that fixes things!

:star_struck: :innocent: Salam/ Hi @Finite_State Thank you for your guide :blush: :rose:

I recorded a new video bug again, I checked other modes and nodes, Please see (unlisted) :point_down:

Plus, this is my new graph
:point_down:
OptimizeTags002.zip (18.4 KB)

:pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

I did try this out and it worked:

Looking at your graph now.

I just added your script and and the BarrelBox tag to my entities and it works. So that is some good news!

does not work!
:dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :worried: :frowning_face:
:slightly_frowning_face: :sob: :sob:

The delay is working fine, it keeps checking the count of BarrelBox entities. So all the entities are active, that’s not a problem. This is the only way I could break it, having an extra space in the Tag Component.
EntityArraySize3 EntityArraySize4

Does Work , I Found with OnTick , I’m sorry , Pardon Me , really Excuse Me :pensive: I get your time :worried: :confused:

1 Like

No problem, good to hear it’s working. Your level is looking good! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you :heart: :slightly_smiling_face: :rose: :pray:

@Finite_State If you like my project in this pictures, I invite you see this two video and my project is free :point_down: :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, absolutely. I’ll check them out, thanks for sharing this with me!

1 Like

You’re welcome, From now on, I will not post a bug report until I will sure.
Thank you for your help :slightly_smiling_face: