Stuck at first hurdle GSG_01_Orientation

Installed Lumberyard for the first time today. After waiting 20 minutes or so for the pending jobs to complete, my FPS sits in the editor around 30 (Was 20 during the job loading).

I waited patiently and hit Ctrl+G as the tutorial says and the game started.

As soon as I pressed a key to start and tried to move the character (using wasd), his pose changes a bit but mostly nothing, no world movement, and I got a bunch of errors in the console.

PM class: AnimationPoseModifier_PoseBlenderAim, name BlenderAim
[Error] Relative rotation of joint with index 76 for character: objects/characters/jack/jack.cdf is too small: [w=0.000000, x=0.000000, y=0.000112, z=0.000112]
AnimInAFIFO 03: t:0 'jack_aim_all' ATime:0.46 (0.22s/0.47s) ASpd:1.00 Flag:00000102 (-------n------L-) TTime:0.20 TWght:1.00 PWght:0.00 seg:00 inmem:1
PM class: AnimationPoseModifier_PoseBlenderAim, name BlenderAim

and

[Warning] Anim asset error: rLMG.IsAssetLMGValid() != 0 failed
[Warning] Blendspace is invalid: 'jack_idle_bspace'
[Warning] (Mannequin Component) - No valid action found for request id 42
[Warning] (Mannequin Component) - No valid action found for request id 42
[Warning] Anim asset error: rLMG.IsAssetLMGValid() != 0 failed
[Warning] Blendspace is invalid: 'jack_idle_turn'

Hey @NeilP – very sorry for the troubles. Are you experiencing this issue in Beta 1.12.0.1?

Yes, it’s beta 1.12.0.1 (build 532402). I don’t remember getting a choice to download a stable version when I went to the site to download it. Glad it’s not just me - any ideas when it’ll be fixed, or if there’s anything I can do to revert to a stable version?

Hey @NeilP – would it be possible to get some Asset Processor logs on this issue as well? This might be connected to a known bug but we want to make sure.

Hey @Amonster_LMBR - sure, which logs do you need?

I have a couple of AP_GUI.* files, as well as a good set of files/folders under JobLogs.

Apologies for the delayed response @NeilP – we’re looking into why this occurred. In the meantime I’ve asked a few peers to see if we can keep you on the same version and move along. I’ll keep you posted – Again, sorry for this experience :frowning:

I believe both will helpful :slight_smile:

Please and thank you!