Surprise, an envelope full of terrible bugs in Script Canvas

Hi LY Team,
I using amazon lumberyard since 2016 , I found at least six bugs in script canvas 1.19.
math/trigonometry

While they are divided into two groups: angle parameters and number parameters.
Why do all nodes have angle parameters?!!

I tried a lot , The result of these six nodes for degrees is quite wrong. :sob: :sob:
Are you sure you used the Taylor and MacLaurin expansion right? :wink:
Or the default trigonometry tables? :slightly_smiling_face:
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Taylor+and+McLaren+expansion

I guess in the library the trigonometric ratios of the other nodes also need to be corrected and fixed , Of course I’m waiting for 1.23 and currently using 1.19.

please fix the bugs
thank you :pray:

Ahmad Karami
a computer teacher / a solo developer/ a gameplay programmer / a test engineer

Thanks for the feedback. I have let the Script Canvas team know and I’m seeing if these issues have been fixed in the current version 1.22.

1 Like

You’re welcome, thank you so much, GREAT, also I found a lot bugs in script canvas 1.19, I try send all bugs report of script canvas 1.19+ 1.23 , Currently, during a major my project until the summer of 2020, I want start with script canvas 1.23 Very seriously, I hope to finish my project successfully, I suggest to ly team , make a big great + open world game with only script canvas ,This can be a big challenge, and if ly team succeed, it is the seventh strategy I have suggested to ly team since year 2016.