TerminateGameSession not causing game session termination

I have the same issue but I called TerminateGameSession still it is not terminating, I want to check the logs of my game session but I am not able to as my game server is not terminating.

Can someone please help me?

I moved this from Asking about how to terminate game session to make your question more visible.

So we have two problems here but getting to your logs should be the first order of business

You can remote into an instance in your fleet to get to your logs (so you can tail them/scan them). See https://docs.aws.amazon.com/gamelift/latest/developerguide/fleets-remote-access.html

You’ll need to :

• Open port 22 for SSH (Linux Fleets) or port 3389 for RDP (Windows fleets) on your fleet
    • This can be done on fleet creation or if your fleet is in ACTIVE or ERROR state via update-fleet-port-settings
  • Describe the instances in your fleet via describe-instances
  • Call get get-instance-access to get the username and password/pem file to connect

Theres a nice thread here with details about how to do this from the console for Windows fleets: Windows Remote Access won't connect to GameLift Fleet, what am I doing wrong?

Once you have logs, then you can confirm if:

• You are calling TerminateGameSession
  • If there are errors calling TerminateGameSession

If your logs show you are calling TerminateGameSession correctly then please provide your fleet id and ideally your GameLift Server SDK version and language plus any other details (ie log snippets) and I can get the GameLift service team to investigate.

Hope that helps.