The challenge is thrown!

Friends! An incredible event has happened today! I myself still do not believe in that, but!
John R. Diaz has accepted the challenge and now lessons will come out more often than usual with our amazing engine!

!df1c9023881d3e3abf2ba82a916f0a25

And it all started with a comment under one official video. I wrote “it would be cool if you released a video every day! That would be extremely fantastic! I understand that this is difficult, you are doing a great job, thank you!” I did not think that my comment would be taken seriously.
But, the bets are done!
The call is accepted and the case has begun!

Now we will see whether John can cope with the task or not! :slight_smile:

Let’s support the developers of the engine and help everyone we can! After all, this is a very difficult job! However, it is necessary

3dd5e53d312ec6f0bf1723207429bfbe

• Good luck to the development team!

0 voters

4 Likes

Wow, does it means what we see tutorials about Lua scripting?
expecially broadcast request and parse results in Lua :yum:

Hi My friends & @didzey :slightly_smiling_face:

I make video tutorials about Concepts of programming with graphs in Script Canvas LY 1.23 (Persian Language), I’m happy, if you see my video tutorials, it is my playlist :point_down:

ALSO , this is my play lists for Script Canvas & Lumberyard since 2016 - 2020(now) for Kurdish & Persian Languages

I suggest this issue in 2019 , please see & more

you can like my strategy (my native language is Kurdish), you start your native language plus another language…

Thank you so much :rose: :pray: :wink:
a computer teacher / article & book writer / test engineer / a solo game dev

2 Likes

I’m allowed to wish myself luck right? :sweat_smile:
@didzey to be clear. I’m not going to be able to do it single handedly.
I’m working on figuring out a pipeline for taking content from the community to feature on our channel.
So show me what you got. :see_no_evil:
@_AhmadKarami and @TheDevShop if there are any favorite videos of yours that you would be ok with featuring in the community playlist in the Lumberyard channel, or in feature playlists let me know.
This is a work in progress. Still working out the details with @lmbr_Saulty

2 Likes

Question, will you guys miss seeing my face if I opt out of doing picture in picture style tutorials in favor having to do less editing and just showing the engine?

1 Like
  • we will miss, but if necessary, we agree
  • No, we only want the video with you in the frame!

0 voters

1 Like

I’ll admit I haven’t written lua scripts since I was in college. I’m actually diving into c++ slowly by following Olek’s book. Soooo, more script canvas, and hopefully some c++.
But I know there’s someone on the team that I could maybe bring in to talk through some lua. No promises, but I’m gonna work my magic.

3 Likes

Blockquote
@_AhmadKarami and @TheDevShop if there are any favorite videos of yours that you would be ok with featuring in the community playlist in the Lumberyard channel, or in feature playlists let me know.

Great , I agree with you @JKingpin ,If it is possible, please you add my video tutorials or my playlists to lumberyard channel. :blush: :pray: :rose: