Try'ed to create new project and I got A error Any help thank you.

I pasted the code in past of code so you can see there error here. https://paste.ofcode.org/372SudiUffAtvrAjts4cFit

@steveH

Here are some things to try:

Before building again, double check the following:

• Open the bootstrap.cfg file and check to see if sys_game_folder=yourprojectname
    • This is most likely the source of your troubles. The error says that you have a project called buildProject but it is not set in the bootstrap file.
  • Inside the WAF folder, open default_settings.json and check to see if under Game Projects, “default_value” your new project name is listed
    Next, check the below options in the Setup Assistant. Here are the options that I typically choose:

• What build command are you using to create your project?
    • With the options checked above I first run**: lmbr_waf.bat configure**
    • When configure finishes, run: lmbr_waf.bat build_win_x64_vs2015_profile -p all
    • Note: I am using VS 2015 so change this to match your version
      Does this help you out at all? Let us know.

I had already installed a previous version. But Still got an error. Will try this when I Get home.

No luck. I cant seem to get the commands to work.

@steveH

Did you try all the suggestions? Specifically this one:

Open the bootstrap.cfg file and check to see if sys_game_folder=yourprojectname

• This is most likely the source of your troubles. The error says that you have a project called buildProject but it is not set in the bootstrap file.
    From what I can tell, you should have this in the bootstrap file: sys_game_folder=buildProject

The change in boostrap helped it to work. And also I switched from vse 2017 to 2015 in 2017 it didn’t work. But thank you so much It is creating projects now and I am glad.

@steveH

Thanks for the update, I am glad some of the information was helpful!