WAF Error when Building

When I try to build a project through the Project Configurator, I get an “Error executing WAF. (See log for details)”

I have VS Community 2015 with Common tools and Foundation Classes

"C:\Amazon\Lumberyard\1.12.0.1\dev\lmbr_waf.bat" configure --generate-vs-projects-automatically=false --enabled-game-projects=Project
[WAF] Engine Root: C:\Amazon\Lumberyard\1.12.0.1\dev\
[WAF] Executing 'configure'
Running SetupAssistant ...
Lumberyard Setup Assistant failed to run! Output: --- Lumberyard Setup Assistant ---
Lumberyard Setup Assistant: Reading configuration from: c:/Amazon/Lumberyard/1.12.0.1/dev/SetupAssistantConfig.json
Lumberyard Setup Assistant: Reading configuration from: c:/Amazon/Lumberyard/1.12.0.1/dev/Tools/LmbrSetup/SetupAssistantConfig.json
SDK location: c:/Amazon/Lumberyard/1.12.0.1/dev
Third-party location: C:/Amazon/Lumberyard/1.12.0.1/3rdParty
Capabilities available, [x] enabled - [ ] disabled:
[X] rungame - Run your game project
[X] runeditor - Run the Lumberyard Editor and tools
[X] compilegame - Compile the game code
[X] compileengine - Compile the engine and asset pipeline
[X] compilesandbox - Compile the Lumberyard Editor and tools
[ ] compileandroid - Compile for Android devices
[ ] setuplinux - Setup for Linux Dedicated Server
Compilers available, [x] enabled - [ ] disabled:
[ ] vc120 - Visual Studio 2013
[X] vc140 - Visual Studio 2015
############# Log of operations #################
#################################################
Required software is not installed.
-->Missing software: Amazon Lumberyard requires the C++ compiler to be installed with Visual Studio 2015. (Status: The software does not appear to be installed.)
-->Missing software: Audiokinetic Wwise LTX is an advanced, feature-rich, interactive sound engine for games. (Status: The software does not appear to be installed.)
-->Missing software: Video encoding software (Status: The FFmpeg application (ffmpeg.exe) could not be found.)
-->Missing software: SpeedTree is a leading middleware solution for modeling and real time rendering of trees and plants. (Status: SpeedTree could not be found.)
Process failed with return code: 1

Hi there,

Well the log clearly says at the end that you do not have some of the required software installed.